Park Fuels are committed to creating a high-performing culture that attracts, retains and motivates talented individuals in our work environment.
This is achieved by:
- Treating employees fairly and equitably
- Providing equal opportunities, despite race, sex or religion
- Employing experienced people who are the best in their fields and have the imagination and ability to learn, adapt and grow.
- Recognising individuals contributions and accomplishments
- Providing employees ongoing training, giving them the opportunity to develop to their full potential
- Encouraging participation in activities for their own and the community’s well-being.
Our people are our most important asset, and we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the markets in which we operate and broadens our ability to address the needs of our stakeholders.
Every member of the Park Fuels team is committed to going above and beyond the expected to make your experience with us enjoyable.
Park Senior Leadership Team
Brett Fletcher Chief Executive Officer
Brett is an innovative and experienced leader who has been in the fuel industry for over 20 years, giving him a comprehensive understanding of the complete fuel supply chain; shipping, terminalling/storage, transport/logistics & retail. Brett & his brother Nick took over the family business from their parents in 2007, who established the fuel distribution business in the 80’s, and later importing in 2001.
Brett has an extensive knowledge of the fuel industry including:
- Fuels - petroleum, diesel, biodiesel, biodiesel blends, and ethanol blends.
- Infrastructure - including design, project management, construction, daily operations and major maintenance overhauls of storage facilities.
- Commercial - implementation of large scale contracts for bulk diesel users in a number of industries including mining and manufacturing.
- Strategy – planning, communication, goal setting, tracking, performance management, celebration.
- Day to day terminal operations.
- WHS & environmental management.
Shane Bourke Chief Financial Officer
Shane is a Chartered Accountant with 30 years’ experience and joined the Park team as CFO in 2020. After gaining his professional qualifications with KPMG, Shane has gained extensive financial, commercial and management experience across a number of sectors including heavy manufacturing, industrial services and media while holding senior roles at large corporations in Australia and the UK.
Shane provides stable financial leadership and is focused on establishing a strong foundation from which the business can enjoy successful and sustainable growth.
Steve Thomas Chief Operating Officer
Steve has an extensive career background with more than 16 years’ direct fuel industry experience covering terminal operations, logistics, supply and strategy development, and time spent in both the mining and retail sectors.
Steve joined the Park business in February 2018 and is responsible for the day to day running of Park Operations and Logistics, striving for continuous improvement and ensuring the business is delivering on agreed priorities and creating value. This is achieved with a focus on the delivery of quality service to our customers, staff development and stakeholder engagement, and driving improvement in safety and compliance across terminals, transport and retail operations.
In his spare time Steve enjoys spending time with the family, and at the beach and has a keen interest in Australian Rules Football and Cricket.
We’re here to help
When you combine our quality fuels with our top of the line fleet of trucks, our state of the art terminals and our local professional staff, you are dealing with the best fuel provider in the country.
For more information on how we can provide for your fuel needs, contact us today.