Park Fuels are committed to creating a high-performing culture that attracts, retains and motivates talented individuals in our work environment.
This is achieved by:
- Treating employees fairly and equitably
- Providing equal opportunities, despite race, sex or religion
- Employing experienced people who are the best in their fields and have the imagination and ability to learn, adapt and grow.
- Recognising individuals contributions and accomplishments
- Providing employees ongoing training, giving them the opportunity to develop to their full potential
- Encouraging participation in activities for their own and the community’s well-being.
Our people are our most important asset, and we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the markets in which we operate and broadens our ability to address the needs of our stakeholders.
Every member of the Park Fuels team is committed to going above and beyond the expected to make your experience with us enjoyable.
Nick Fletcher Peter Rogers Peter Walker
Yale Bolto Andrew Walton Ajit Choudary
Steve Thomas Brendan Keegan
Aron Roger Matt Halls
Glenn O'Brien Brendon Handsaker