Park Fuels owns and operates a fleet of fuel tankers as well as utilising a team of preferred cartage contractors.
Park’s professional tanker drivers are highly trained in best industry practices. This includes adherence to:
- compliance with internal policy requirements;
- compliance with AS1940 (Australian Standard for the Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids);
- compliance with the Australian Dangerous Goods Code; and
- compliance with Australian Institute of Petroleum driver and vehicle certification.
With its own supply and logistic solutions Park Fuels has total control over the entire supply process, from shipping, to terminalling, to product stewardship at its own terminals, to its own quality control laboratories, to the final delivery of the product to the customer with its own fleet. Park Fuels has total ownership and control of the whole supply and quality process for diesel supply to the purchaser. No-one else in Australia has this entire capability.
As an independent fuel importer and distributor, Park Fuels is strategically positioned to meet customer’s requirements and be a preferred option to the major oil companies. Our independence gives Park Fuels the flexibility to respond quickly to requests for product and our high level of service and hands on approach helps distinguish us from our competitors.
Park Fuels accreditations, training and logistics information:
- Fatigue Management
- Parks internal safety procedures
- Dangerous Goods Licences
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Maritime Industry Security Card (MISC)
- Port inductions and Berth Inductions to Newcastle, Port Kembla, Port Botany and Port Jackson
- Shell, Mobil, Vopak, Stolthaven Newcastle terminal accreditation
- Safe Loading Pass
- Vehicles are maintained to highest standards and are periodically inspected by the NSW RMS
- Our full time mechanical staff ensure continued high quality maintenance and reliability of our fleet
- Deliveries available 365 days a year 7 days a week
- All our trucks are fitted with satellite tracking
- Our full time private contractor’s vehicles are held to the same standards as our own vehicles
- Part of Canberra and Regions Oil Industry emergency response group www.croierg.com.au
- NMI calibrated equipment
- 2” and 3” camlock, banlaw and nozzle fittings on hoses
- This fleet provides a high level of reliability for the delivery process. Park Fuels have a current DIFOT (Delivery in Full on Time) of 99.7%.