Park Fuels’ success has always been built on a foundation of safe, reliable and environmentally sound practices. Delivering excellence in health, safety and environmental performance continues to be a core value and top priority.
To achieve this goal we welcome input on safe operations from employees, industry groups, government agencies and other stakeholders. These groups are our partners in creating a culture of safety throughout our organisation.
Park Fuels understands the importance of looking after its employees the community and the local environment.
Through the use of strict operating standards, policy procedures and training Park Fuels ensures all its staff abide by company, government and corporate regulations.
Park Fuels operates under:
- AS1940 – Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- AS2809 - Road Tank Vehicle for Dangerous Goods
We operate to environmental standard AS/NZSISO14001 Environmental Management Systems and AS/NZS14004 General Guidelines on Principles, Systems and Supporting Techniques.
Other compliances include:
- Australian Institute of Petroleum (AIP) certification for the loading of trucks and trailers
- Dangerous good pipeline licences
- Port Operating Licence
- Port Security Plan audited annually by DOTARS
- National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS)
- International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers and Terminals
- MARPOL conventions
- Oil Companies International Marine Forum (OCIMF)
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers Licences
- AIP accreditations for all drivers.
- Customs Warehouse Licence
Park Fuels has its own internal quality management procedures and a large number of other quality assurance systems in place to ensure that we conform to all government and international laws and other requirements.
Park Fuels ensures it has the best possible practices to enable fuel supplies and operations for a sustainable future.
Park Fuels carries appropriate insurances for all works that it undertakes.